Ramón Bonilla Parrilla
Born in Malaga on April 24, 1971
- Doctor of Medicine and Surgery degree from the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Navarra 1.989-1.995
- Bachelor's degree with the notable qualification in the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Navarra, year 1995
- Specialist Training in Urology via MIR in the Regional Hospital Carlos Haya University of Malaga during the years 1.997-2.002.
- Doctor of Urology since 2.002
- PhD courses at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Málaga in 1999
- Honorary Professor, Department of Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, University of Málaga.
- Specialist Area Urologist at the Hospital Clínico Universitario de Málaga "Virgen de la Victoria" since 2.002
- Responsible for the process Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia - Prostate Cancer of the Hospital Sanitary Area.
- Co-Responsible for the Andrology and Reconstructive Surgery Unit
- Co-Responsible for the High Resolution Consultation.
- Urologist with Private Activity in Malaga since 2.002
- Founder of Urology Integrated Andrology and Sexual Medicine in 2006
National Scientific Associations
- Member of the Spanish Association of Urology (AEU)
- Member of the Andalusian Association of Urology (AAU)
- Member of the Spanish Association of Andrology (ASESA)
- Member of the European Society of Sexual Medicine (ESSM)
Dissemination and research
- Lecturer in national and international congresses, meetings and symposia of Urology.
- Author and co-author of articles and chapters published in magazines and national and international books, related to Urology.