Isabel Eugenia Jiménez Mayorga
Born in Málaga on March 8, 1967
Nursing Diagnostic and Special Tests
- Graduate Diploma in Nursing by the School of Nursing of the University of Málaga 1985-1989.
- Master's Degree in Occupational Hazard Prevention since 2001, issued by the Technical Studies Center of Granada.
- Specialist Technician of Lightning Operator since 2000.
- Nurse Diplomate member of the Urology Service of the Regional Hospital Carlos Haya University of Malaga since 1992, attached to the area of Diagnostic Imaging, Prostate Biopsy and Sexual Medicine.
- Member of UAiMS since 2006 (Integrated Urology andrology and Sexual Medicine)
- Member of the Prostate Cancer Unit (IMO).
- scientific activity
Dissemination and research
- Speaker at national congresses, meetings and symposia of Urology and Quality Nursing.
- Collaborating researcher in Clinical Trials for the development of drugs for the treatment of sexual dysfunctions and treatment and prevention of prostate cancer.
- Author and co-author of communications to congresses and chapters published in magazines such as Role and national books related to Urology and Nursing.