Antonio Fernández Bernal
Born in Malaga on 2nd July 1952
- Graduate Diploma in Nursing by the School of Nursing of the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Granada 1970-1973.
- Specialist Technician of Lightning Operator since 2000.
- Technical Specialist in Microbiology year 1985
- Technician (Specialist in Anesthesia 1989
- Specialist in Laparoscopy, 2002
Nurse Graduated member of the Urology Service of the Carlos Haya Regional Hospital of Málaga since 1973, attached to his surgical area and expert in the activities of:
- Organ Transplantation
- Prostate Brachytherapy
- Prostatic cryotherapy
- Laser Therapy
- Implant prostheses and meshes for restoration of sexual function and urinary continence
- Nurse Graduated in the Provincial Hospital San Juan de Dios (Civil Hospital) from 1976 to 1984.
- Member of UAiMS since 2006 (Integrated Urology andrology and Sexual Medicine)
Dissemination and research
Lecturer in congresses, meetings and symposia nagionales of Nursing Urology and Quality Assisted.